* Best of luck in the future, keep in touch.
* Crying on the inside. Thanks for all the laughs.
* Enjoy your new found freedom.
* Farewell to you my friend and remember to always keep in touch.
* Good luck in all that comes your way in the future. I hope it goes well for you.
Good to have known you.
* Have fun taking on the world, I know you will win.
* Hope all your plans turn out just right.
* Hope we will stay in touch. Good Luck.
* I am sorry to see you go. It has been great working with you.
* I bid you farewell as you take this next step in your life. May you always be happy and healthy.
* I hate to see you go but I know that you must. Keep in touch my dearest friend.
* I will never forget and I will definitely miss you.
* I wish you could stay awhile longer but I know it is time for me to say farewell.
* It will not be the same without you.
* Let the best of the past be the worst of the future.
* May luck always follow you in whatever you do. May you achieve success as you walk through.
* No doubt we will meet again, so this is goodbye for now.
* Saying farewell is never easy, especially when your presence adds so much meaning.
* See you on the flip side.
* Thank you for all those times you brought a smile to my face. I bid you farewell and lots of love.
* Thanks for everything. Glad to have met you.
* Thanks for your huge contribution. I will always remember.
* Though I hate to see you go, I know that I will see you again. Farewell and best of luck.
* Though I must tell your farewell, I know I will see you again. May life always bless you and find you happy and healthy.
* Though your journey in life may take you far, know that we are thinking of you always.
* We have had a ball, keep laughing, and keep trucking.
* We sincerely hope that all your dreams come true and everything goes well.
* We will have a shandy somewhere, sometime…
* We wish you all the best on your farewell.
* When you can’t drink with us, drink to us.
* Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.
Source (at least the first version): http://brandongaille.com/32-goodbye-and-good-luck-messages/